At National Jewish Health, we recognize that our outstanding faculty and staff are the essence of our organization. For every aspect of health care, our employees are our greatest asset.
With that in mind, we have designed a valuable, comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
The following benefit options are available to *benefit-eligible employees:
- Medical coverage HMO plans, POS plan, High Deductible Health Plan, or PPO Plan for regional offices.
- Dental coverage which includes DMO and PPO Plans
- Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness Coverage and Hospital Indemnity
- Group Life Insurance and AD&D is provided at no cost for eligible employees, up to one times your annual salary, not to exceed $500,000.
- Voluntary Life Insurance is available to purchase for eligible employees, their spouse and dependent children.
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance is available to purchase for eligible employees and their families.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- National Jewish Health 403(b) Plan with employer contributions beginning after 2 years of service and employee contributions beginning immediately.
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, sick and 6 paid holidays.
*Employees who work 20 hours or more per week are eligible for benefits. Pool/Per diem employees and affiliates of National Jewish Health are not eligible.
Other Benefits and Special Events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Care
- Legal Plan Coverage
- Credit Union Membership
- Travel Assistance
- Retirement Planning Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Cafeteria Discount
- Gym Membership Discount
- Discounted Tickets (Movies and Attractions)
- Vendor Discounts (Verizon, Dell Computers, etc.)
- Employee Recognition Event (years of service)
- Employee Arts and Crafts Fair
- Nan and Dollie’s Gift Shop
Star Treatment Philosophy
Our STAR Treatment: Internal Reward and Recognition Program is designed to promote superior customer service across the campus. As a Medical Interpreter, Tomasa exhibits outstanding STAR qualities every day by not only assisting patients, but also their families on a daily basis as she helps them understand their care in the patient's first language. Tomasa went above and beyond to help a patient who needed additional assistance, working far beyond her typical work schedule to meet the patient's particular needs. In this circumstance, Tomasa put the patient's needs before her own. Her giving nature and approach to her work at National Jewish Health encompass the quality of the STAR Treatment Philosophies. Tomasa transformed this particular customer's expectations at National Jewish Health by offering extra time, support and compassion.
Join Our Talent Community
Don't see a job that's right for you? Join our Talent Community to let us know that you're interested in receiving future updates on new opportunities. Please fill out the following fields so we can learn a little more about you and send career information that's relevant to your interests. Thank you for considering a career with National Jewish Health.View all jobs