National Jewish Health/National Jewish Health - Galleria Office Towers/Health Initiatives
Full Time (40 hours per week)
Work Hours: 8:00-5:00
Req # 12659
Provides advanced-level support for Health Initiatives contracts, clients and Health Initiatives team. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships and communicates effectively across multiple departments and clients.
- Supports the contract review and approval process. Updates and distributes contract tracker, including timelines and priorities.
- Responsible for facilitating and coordinating a contract renewal process.
- Responsible for ensuring all contracts and supporting documents (e.g. BAAs) are well organized and archived.
- Responsible for understanding, documenting and tracking key contract terms and conditions for department usage and reference. Completes contract and statement of work research to gather supporting documentation for project support and billing purposes.
- Responsible for completing client reporting. Coordinates with appropriate staff to ensure all reports are completed and delivered on time.
- Assists with triaging and responding to client communication and requests. Supports QuitLogix clients. Provides assistance to the Account Management team for client presentations, meetings, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining contract and other data in Salesforce and running standard reports.
- Drafts standard proposals and other supporting materials (e.g. VSAs, BAAs) for Account Managers. Responsible for fielding and distributing prospect inquiries to appropriate staff.
- Provides project support for the Request for Proposal (RFP) process and other department projects.
- Provides administrative support to the Sales and Account Management Team and the Health Initiatives department at large.
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organizational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates a commitment to National Jewish Health.
- Attention to Detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals; works with employees within and across his/her department to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others.
- Decision Making: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
- Problem Solving: Uses issue identification, data relation and comparison, pattern recognition and information gathering to create analyses and make recommendations.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility
- Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
- Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
- Be well groomed, appropriately for your role and wear ID Badge visibly.
- Be in compliance with all departmental and institutional policies, the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and completes NetLearning by due date annually.
- Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the institution.
- Adheres to safe working practices and at all times follows all institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Wears appropriate PPE as outlined by the infection control policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates compliance with all state, federal and all other regulatory agency requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree required
A minimum of 2 years recent and related work experience in a service delivery field required. Health care experience preferred.
Special Training, Certification or Licensure