The Operations Technical Analyst supports the Health Initiatives operational team by monitoring, analyzing and reporting real-time call center activities and provides first tier technical support to Health Initiatives (HI) staff.
- Conducts real-time monitoring of queues and skill sets through Avaya CMS to ensure resources are being utilized to provide optimal service levels to our participants and clients.
- Maintains daily operation of the auto dialer, including, but not limited to administering call campaigns, monitoring real-time agent/dialer performance, analyzing and reporting auto dialer activity.
- Conducts real-time monitoring of agents through the IEX real-time adherence view to ensure schedule adherence, enters appropriate exceptions and notifies management of adherence issues.
- Provides first tier technical support to HI staff and clients. Escalates unresolved issues to the Information Systems at Technology department and ensures resolution through collaborative efforts.
- Assists with analysis and reporting call center data.
- Assists with loading and maintaining client eligibility files for internal access.
- Supports Workforce Management Analyst with extra time/leave early needs, time off requests, allocating resources to alternative tasks or other scheduling/reporting needs.
- Works with management to proactively streamline processes and support with process improvement activities.
- Performs, as directed, safety compliance and uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as needed.
- Participates in Quality Assessment (QA) and Quality Improvement (QI) programs, as directed.
- Ensures compliance with The Joint Commission and all other Federal, State and Regulatory Agencies.
- Responds promptly and sincerely to customer’s needs, requests and concerns via all communication forms using easily understood language and refraining from using inappropriate language and non-verbal gestures.
- Maintains positive working relationships as a team player through problem solving issues, speaking positively about others, listening attentively and observing the Patient Bill of Rights and Confidentiality.
- Increases customer service knowledge, skill and ability by participating in department and center-wide specific programs.
- Incorporates National Jewish’s identity (Science Transforming Life®) into daily functions. Speaks positively about the center, provides customers with prompt service, maintains a clean and safe working environment, dresses appropriately based upon National Jewish safety standards, and departmental policies and wears an ID badge visibly.
Knowledge and Skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and communicate effectively. Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to problems, proven ability to create relationships with management and others to work effectively to problem solve and develop solutions to operational challenges.
Excellent PC skills advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge and ability to utilize workforce management software (e.g. Predictive Dialer, Avaya CMS, IEX, Witness) preferred.
Certification and Licensure
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Computer-related coursework or training preferred.
Minimum of two (2) years call center experience required. Previous real-time call center analyst or outbound dialer experience preferred.
- or - Any equivalent combination of Education and/or Experience
Position is in an office environment. Frequent requirements may include: sitting for extended periods, entering and manipulating data on a workstation computer and participating in team/executive meetings. Approximately 75% of daily responsibilities will be working both one-on-one and in teams with other personnel and extended one-on-one contact in a quiet environment where hearing and listening is paramount. Must possess the ability to communicate by observation, verbal, written and listening; standing; walking; climbing stairs; stooping to remove/replace files; good hand-eye coordination; lifting, pulling, pushing, and upper body twisting while handling supplies and equipment; sitting while completing paperwork; using keyboard for PC and word processing needs. Occasional requirements may include: stand, walk, use hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, and lift/move up to 25 pounds. Incumbent may be scheduled to work an alternate schedule to accommodate essential business needs; routine travel by foot or automobile to alternate work/meeting locations may be required, possibly during inclement weather. Potential travel of 10%.
No environmental conditions indicated. Professional office environment with time of each day spent in interaction with management/staff, in addition to planning and working autonomously. Requires teamwork and the ability to handle multiple interruptions; frequently fast-paced; high-pressure; occasionally variable-paced; variable pressure. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided to each employee when needed as determined by policy. Utilization of PPE is mandatory. Estimated 1700 employees in the worksite.