National Jewish Health/*National Jewish Health - Main Campus/Pediatrics - ClinicalDenver, COFull Time (40 hours per week)Work Hours:
Varies2/15/2018Req # 11239
Full-time faculty position with academic appointment through the University of Colorado School of Medicine
Successful candidates will have completed or be completing a fellowship in Pediatric Sleep Pulmonology and show commitment to an academic career. Both early and established career candidates are encouraged to apply.
Preferred a minimum of three peer-reviewed, first authored publications on original research and/or important clinical applications of basic science, excluding case reports and reviews. As appropriate, the development and dissemination of intellectual properties may also be considered. Strong commitment to teaching and potential for outstanding teaching performance. Excellent clinical or service skills. Track record in obtaining initial funding for research program.
1. Negotiable job description based on individual skills and interests
2. Clinical and/or research interest in asthma is desirable
3. Rewarding patient population and highly favorable call schedule
4. Departmental and institutional support for career development
5. Competitive compensation and relocation package
6. Competitive compensation and relocation package