Pediatric Sleep Medicine Physician
National Jewish Health/*National Jewish Health - Main Campus/Pediatrics - Clinical
Full Time (40 hours per week)
Work Hours: Varies
Req # 11239
An exciting opportunity exists at National Jewish Health for a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatric Sleep Physician to join its faculty in growing and leading a Pediatric Sleep Program. National Jewish Health, located in Denver, Colorado, is widely recognized as the leading medical center dedicated to respiratory diseases in the United States. Every division is known for excellent clinical services and research. For candidates with outstanding clinical skills and a commitment to scholarship, the unique professional focus, scale, and collegiality at National Jewish Health combine to make it a superb choice for professional satisfaction and career development.
- Full-time faculty position with academic appointment through the University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Negotiable job description based on individual skills and interests
- Clinical and/or research interest
- Rewarding patient population and highly favorable call schedule
- Departmental and institutional support for career development
- Competitive compensation and relocation package
Successful candidates will have completed or be completing a fellowship in Pediatric Sleep and show commitment to an academic career. Both early and established career candidates are encouraged to apply.