National Jewish Health/*National Jewish Health - Main Campus/Information Services & Technology
Work Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Req # 13606
Assists in the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of PeopleSoft Financial and HCM systems. Performs PeopleSoft server administration, program analysis, program specification, systems development, report writing and maintenance.
1. Performs upgrades and updates to ERP Applications.
2. Administers ERP system architecture for production, development and test environments.
3. Develops, tests, migrates and documents customized modules, reports and complicated interfaces between ERP and other systems.
4. Supports and resolves user issues, questions, enhancements, training needs to improve the efficiency of ERP and related systems.
5. Responsible for designing, implementing, and Administering Workflow and Security for the ERP applications.
6. Responsible for maintenance of ancillary systems that interface to the core ERP Application.
1. Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organizational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates a commitment to National Jewish Health.
2. Building Trust: Interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
3. Collaboration/Teamwork: Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals; works with employees within and across his/her department to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others.
4. Building Strategic Relationships: Identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between one's area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
5. Managing Conflict: Dealing effectively with others in an antagonistic situation; using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people. Addresses conflicts by focusing on the issues at hand to develop effective solutions when disputes or disagreements occur; helps others resolve conflicts by providing impartial mediation when needed.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility
1. Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
2. Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
3. Be well groomed, appropriately for your role and wear ID Badge visibly.
4. Be in compliance with all departmental and institutional policies, the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and completes NetLearning by due date annually.
5. Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the institution.
6. Adheres to safe working practices and at all times follows all institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
7. Wears appropriate PPE as outlined by the infection control policies and procedures.
8. Demonstrates compliance with all state, federal and all other regulatory agency requirements.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree, BS, or BA preferred.
- Work Experience: A minimum of one (1) years of recent and related experience is required.
- Special Training, Certification or Licensure: Proficient in PeopleSoft Development including SQR, PeopleCode, SQL, and PS Query. Proficient in Administration of PeopleSoft Application, Web, and File Servers. Experience in applying delivered upgrades and fixes.